Objective: To introduce interested students to the concepts of Digital Electronics
Learning outcomes: After completing this course student will get to know
1. The two stable states of Electronics devices used to generate and process any
information in Digital Electronics.
2. Various number systems in general and binary number systems in particular and
representation memory size in terms of byts.
3. Various building blocks of Digital Electronics and their role in modern Digital
instruments and communication systems
4. Basics of Semiconductor memory system
5. Hands on experience in handling Basic ICs used in Digital Electronics