Certificate course in Forensic Chemistry – Scientific Approach to Crime Investigations is offered by the department of Undergraduate Studies in Chemistry. It is a 30 hours online Programme aims to explain the scientific principles and techniques behind the work of forensic scientists which are related to the chemical science in particular. And also illustrated with numerous case studies in and around the region. Students will be able to understand the different methodology involved in forensic sciences in particular focus on the chemical analysis.
Highlights of the programme
- Theory behind chemical analysis of evidences
- Practical sessions on chemical analysis of evidences
- Few sessions by the forensic experts
- Crime scene investigation techniques
Refer the syllabus under the recourses.
For more details Contact:
Department of Chemistry (UG), SAC
email: [email protected]
What Will You Learn?
- After successful completion of this course candidate will be able to relate some of the basic facts, concepts and principles relevant to chemical analysis involved in forensic sciences.