22406 Spectral Interpretation of Organic Compounds
- Certificate course in Spectral Interpretation of Organic Compounds is a 20-hour online programme which helps in elucidating organic structures by the usage of modern
- The skill to analyse a spectrum is a pre-requisite in the fields of research and industry.
- The course aims to develop problem-solving skills with an adequate number of worked-out examples.
What Will You Learn?
- After successful completion of this course candidate will acquire skills required to elucidate any complex organic structure from spectra.
- Completion of the course can make the candidate prepared to attend any related problems in national level competitive examinations and interviews.
INTRODUCTION TO SPECTROSCOPY
Introduction to Spectroscopy I00:00
Introduction to Spectroscopy II00:00
Introduction to NMR00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet